MNI Annual Report 2022
2022 was a year of substantial internal changes for MNI. The appointment of a new Executive Director, a new Secretariat, new projects, new processes, the launch of MNI’s code of conduct and the creation of a five-year strategy.
MNI's first Annual Report captures these evolutions and summarises our key achievements, partnerships and actions for 2022. Detailing how MNI worked to position medical nutrition on the EU health agenda and raise awareness on its importance, the document also outlines MNI's governance and financials.
In the Annual Report:
- How MNI supports advance in medical knowledge and expertise, notably through the MNI Grant and supporting ESPEN guidelines
- The deliverables developed to facilitate access to medical nutrition, including by developing an HEOR Oncology Model
- MNI's public affairs activities to position medical nutrition on the EU health agenda
- Our cooperations and partnerships, including the project that have received financial contribution from MNI in 2022
- Our governance
- MNI's assets and liabilities
Download the Annual Report 2022