MNI is pleased to announce the new criteria for a €30,000 grant for national initiatives or research projects for Optimal Nutritional Care.
Selection criteria 2017
- Must be endorsed by a national PEN society (worldwide)
- Must focus on quantifiable advancements in one or more of the following areas of clinical nutrition:
- Evidence of improved patient outcomes
- Effective screening and treatment pathways
- Reduction in prevalence of malnutrition risk
- Demonstration of health economic benefits
- Progressive collaborations with multidisciplinary stakeholders including patients and carers
- Education of medical students / healthcare professionals
- Strategies to implement and advance nutritional care in clinical practice
- Potential of the initiative to influence national nutrition policy and/or to transfer to other settings or geographies is highly desirable
- Must demonstrate progress and achievements in the next 24 months
- Previous MNI Grant winners may reapply if submitting either a new initiative, or a significant evolution from the initial winning submission
At the 2017 ESPEN Congress, the winner will be invited to present their initiative during the ESPEN-ENHA-MNI Joint session "Optimal Nutrition Care for All”
After the event, all submissions will be posted on MNI website.
After 24 months, the winner will be asked to report on developments.
Submission deadline: 15 May 2017
Submissions and any enquiries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org